[vlc-devel] VLC and Windows

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 21 02:35:25 CEST 2007

With gettext, though, if you build your own contribs, you build the newer
version, life should be good.

That's why I'm going through this exercise now, to figure out what isn't
working on Cygwin.  I was getting clean, consistent, builds a few months
back, before Summer diving season (and a whole lot of proposals -- gotta
teach customers not to do RFPs then).