[vlc-devel] Does VLC have this kind of remote control feature?

ChengYQ crashboat at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:17:16 CEST 2007

Hi Cian,

Thanks a lot for your reply.I am in a hurry to find a solution, so sent the message twice, sorry about that:p
If the telnet is insecure, I will try to write a simple program using libvlc with TCP function, so that I can start/stop the vlc function as needed. I've done this in Windows, I hope it is the same in Linux.

Thanks a lot again!

Yours
Jay