[vlc-devel] commit: small rebert for i_length, enables to get meta itags from mp4 again . (Ilkka Ollakka )

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka+vlc at oamk.fi
Sat Apr 12 09:43:52 CEST 2008

On la 12. huhtikuuta 2008 01:00:40, Rafaël Carré wrote:
> The correct fix (according to courmisch's commit) seems to use
> if( i_length > 1 ) to me then, because you'll miss 1 character if the
> tags are not set by apple stuff.

Actually no, because earlier (before courmisch commit), there was
comparation like
if( i_length > i_read )
and now it's
if( i_length >= i_read )

so allready that one sorts out that off-by-one and adding one shouldn't
be needed to get all characters.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your