[vlc-devel] In vlc_object_find_name what is the parameter p_this?

jboileau jboileau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:19:31 CEST 2008

Hi Tanguy,

Sorry it took so long to answer but we were delivering one of our
software yesterday and things have been quite crazy the last week or
so. Now that things have quietted down I will be looking back into
this. I'll let you know if I find anything I'll let you know. If you
have found a solution let me know too.

Jacques Boileau

Jacques Boileau