[vlc-devel] Greek translation

Ευριπίδης Αργυρόπουλος argy.evri at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:36:28 CEST 2008

Hello from Greece

I've sent an email to Simos Xenitellis from the beggining, but
unfurtunatelly, he haven't replied to me.

iLocalize ( http://www.arizona-software.ch/ilocalize/ ) is a wonderful
software with many features that helps the translator.
If its possible to make the translation i would like to take it.

Waiting for our answer.

Thanks in advanced.

--
Ευριπίδης Αργυρόπουλος