[vlc-devel] commit: macosx: added missing playlist locks ( Felix Paul Kühne )

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:37:36 CET 2009

Am 19.02.2009 um 17:06 schrieb Rémi Denis-Courmont:

> I don't know the playlist code very well - but... it seems odd that
> one would
> want to get the input item, do nothing with it and then unlock.

This code forwards the input item to another object within the OS X
interface (which doesn't know about the playlist itself) to show meta
data and stats. I agree, that this object (VLCPlaylistInfo) should
probably lock the playlist itself once it got the input item, but
that's to be done at a later point and introduce race conditions...

Best regards,

Felix