[vlc-devel] rtsp source ports

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 23 18:15:09 CEST 2009

> I'm assuming you're referring to RTSP VOD, because this problem has been
> fixed for ages with RTSP broadcast. That has already been discussed. The
> way the VOD plugin abuses the RTP stream output has hit its limits. I
> think there are no ways to fix this without an extensive rewrite of the
> VOD plugin.

I wrote a very ugly patch that works around these limitations (and is
too ugly to be merged). But I think it would only work with a single
Elementary Stream (only video, with no audio). I can share. Philippe,
what is the application you use to play the stream on your phone?

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."