[vlc-devel] New Document Icons for Mac OS X

Dominic Spitaler dominic.spitaler at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:17:08 CEST 2009

Hmm, i agree with you. So we have then 5
generic icons without a file type on them,
those are assigned to matching file types,
how is this done, is this easy to do for me,
or should someone else do it for me?

I would not create special icons then for
important file types, because I had to adjust
the icons a bit so they still look good without
text, and now look different to those with text.
Also is there a list what are important filetypes?

Dominic