[vlc-devel] Qt media browser (playlist selector) reorganisation

Jakob Leben jakob.leben at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 15:36:46 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Jakob Leben <jakob.leben at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. Notifications: I'd leave it at having a single event manager per SD
> instantiation.
>
> 2. Per-node fetching of children: I mean introducing novelties into SD core
> API, basically starting with this:

Here is the first draft of the header attached. Though most of the interface
is a copy of SD I think it is practical to have another header and naming
besides SD, so it's obvious which interface a module supports and a client
uses, due to some crucial changes/additions.

Maybe some typos, didn't try to compile...

Best regards