[vlc-devel] Can't compile 1.0.5

Kaarlo Räihä agent_007 at luukku.com
Mon Mar 8 19:11:14 CET 2010

Jacques Boileau kirjoitti 08.03.2010 kello 18:11:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to recompile and build VLC 1.0.5 but I am running into
> problems. The problems I am facing now is undefined
> '__Unwind_SjLj_Unregister' while building liblive555_plugin.dll.a. I

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2189681/undefined-references-when-trying-to-link-qt-app-with-my-static-library

The poster is also having "undefined reference" errors and solution seems to be "I figured out that I had an older version of GCC in my path that was beng included before my MinGW supplied GCC version. The old version was included in a GNUStep package that I had from awhile back. I think that configuration of these different versions was causing problems. Thanks to kemiisto, who was on the right track in solving the issue."