[vlc-devel] Can't compile 1.0.5

Jacques Boileau jboileau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 23:23:41 CET 2010

Thanks Kaarlo,

Although that was not my exact problem, reading the post did put me in
the right direction. I was probably having version problem with the
contrib being compiled with a different version of GCC. I finally came
accross a gcc 4.4.2 compiler and with a bit of fiddling around with my
MinGW and MSYS environnment I was able to build VLC. If anyone needs
it its here:

http://komisar.gin.by/mingw/cross-mingw.gcc442.generic.20091019.7z

Jacques Boileau