[vlc-devel] Configuration process fails on MAC OSX 10.6

Daniel Mardini dannymardini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 09:30:05 CET 2010

Running OS X 10.6 i386 I was able to configure fine however I'm running into troubles actually compiling. It seems that libiconv.la is missing? According to the Wiki the makefile in extras/contrib will fix this automatically... but it didn't seem to.... Could I be missing something? I performed the steps outline in the wiki pretty much verbatim.

Thanks!
-Daniel

p.s. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this sort of thing!