[vlc-devel] Blu-ray support...

Tony Anecito adanecito at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 08:32:11 CEST 2010

Thanks JB I will stick to what I can do out of the box and stay legal. I thought
maybe from the emails I saw that the basic Blu-Ray meant user can just read a
normal off the shelf Blu-Ray but seems like that may not be the case.

Oh well someday maybe that will be possible. I am trying to justify updating to
the latest vlc libs. Still trying to figure out which settings will fix the
stutter/pixelation issue I am seeing. I fixed one issue on my end now down to
config settings although there are quite a lot of settings. I am using java
bindings.

Regards,
-Tony