[vlc-devel] Formal complaint - censorship

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:07:38 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:02 AM, Geoffroy Couprie <geo.couprie at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/10/26 Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:

Thankyou, I take great offence to this.

I choose to release my code under the GPL. Now you are categorising me
and others who choose to do so as "mindless followers of Richard
Stallman".

Looks like I will not be contributing any more to the vlc project. In
fact should you continue to distribute any of my code via the
AppStore, I will look into taking legal action against you.

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman