[vlc-devel] GSoC Android Port

Guillermo Garrido guillermogarrido90 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:26:27 CEST 2011

Hello,

The reason I am contacting you is because I am really interested on working
with your project, to be more especific i would like to participate on
the "Android
port" idea for this summer.

Recently I became a registered andorid develper, I have submitted a couple
of apps<https://market.android.com/details?id=com.inncosys.mobilecommunication>
the Market, I feel really enthusiastic to Andorid Development, I've used VLC
Player for a while, and I love it, so it would be fantastic to contribute to
a such a great project, I'm looking forward to get involed with it, I hope
it isn't to late for me.

Also I would like to know any extra information or  suggestions to
participate on the android port for VLC.

Best Regards.

--
Guillermo Garrido
Computer Systems Engineer Student