[vlc-devel] qtcapture and audio

Feurstein, Michael Michael.Feurstein at wu.ac.at
Wed Aug 3 16:31:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I now adapted the changes I made in a fresh git source and did git diff HEAD > qtcapture.m.diff . The diff file is attached. I hope this suffices to reproduce my current status of the qtcapture audio implementation.
Again: If someone could point me in the right direction or help me out with the last step of copying the audio data to the buffer and sending correctly I would be really grateful.

The ultimate goal would be to replace Quicktime Broadcaster with this Video/Audio streaming implementation.

If anything else is needed please tell me!

Thanks
Michael Feurstein