[vlc-devel] How can DIV cover VLC ActiveX control transparently

zhu shi song zhushisongzhu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 14:12:49 CEST 2011

(1) I have check the code, it's difficult to utilize SPU to display several rectangles transparently at the same in activeX.
(2) If I can put one transparent window on video window, I can easily put standard html element on it transparently.  So the problem is solved easily.  I don't know how to do this.  I'll try my best.
(3) If Vlc has the mechanism to support support as flash does and can blend video and animation output simutaneously, We can complete video annotation task as easily as youtube did.  In fact VLC can support subtitle, subpictures and logo, but it don't provide unifying and simple interface to support more abstract and rich functions not enough to do animation.
(4) Is Youtube use flash player builtin function to complete the task?  Who can answer the problem?

  thanks
   zhu