[vlc-devel] [PATCH 2/2] new LUA HTTP Interface Part 2 of 2
elminster2031 at archmageinc.com
Thu Jun 16 23:16:23 CEST 2011
1) I only show 4 errors, but non-the-less it should be changed
2) Units is a great idea! - in part 3
3) Picky picky - vertical align in part 3
4) 100% width - in part 3
5) Yes the 'open stream' is designed for one click streaming for user
6) Browser max height: 600 - in part 3
7) Ah yes, this is actually jQuery themes lack of ui-selected css
definition, Manual colors would make it less them-able, I'll wait
until I or someone else has a better solution.
8) see number 7, the style is toggled, though there is no ui-selected css def.
9) 'Audio slider is not really working' needs more explanation. What
audio slider? 'Audio Delay'?
10) Talk to jQuery UI about their color definitions. If you don't like
it, use another theme.
11) The playlist loads with the media library and is an output from
playlist.xml, if it displays wrong, it isn't coming out of the xml
I have tested with FF: 4.0.1, GC: 12.0.742.100, IE 9.0
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 13305 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the vlc-devel