jb at videolan.org
Mon Mar 28 11:46:52 CEST 2011
On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 09:33:35AM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote :
> This will increase the load on sirius, and will make the website a bit
> slower, but I don't see any other solution.
> If you still see issues, or if you cannot access one of those websites,
> while you should, please tell us.
So, almost one week later.
- the number of spammers has lowered that much on the forum (less than
10 in the last 4 days), that I reactivated the post-without-moderation
for new users
- I haven't deleted anything in the wiki since the 23rd
- I haven't seen trac spams since.
However, this will not block all manual chinese spam, but well...
- the modsecurity takes a lot of RAM in the apache2 processes, this is
highly annoying. I lowered the numbers of MaxClients of apache2, to
try to lower a bit this issue.
- there seems to be a memleak on the modsecurity version, on top of
that... Flameeyes contacted the debian packager, let's hope.
+33 672 704 734
More information about the vlc-devel