[vlc-devel] ANLoc Localisation Project

Ibraahiima SAAR ibrahima.sarr at pulaagu.com
Wed May 25 11:43:51 CEST 2011

Hi,
I downloaded the Fulah file and I am working on it right now. Wow!! All
those strings marked "fuzzy"!! I noticed that many translations have nothing
to do with the original string. Is is because strings have changed?
Anyway work is in progress for Fulah and I hope to finish it as soon as
possible.

Regards
Ibrahima SARR
Fulah team