[vlc-devel] LibVLC 1.2 status

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Fri Nov 4 15:05:55 CET 2011

Rémi,

Most h264 TS streams cannot be forwarded to stream_out even though they
can be played using video_out. To me, this is a major bug that I would
like fixed too.

As far as motivation to use your free time to fix bugs, I am willing to
sponsor 10 hours of work at $65 USD per hour for you to get some of the
major items out of the way (including the one stated above of course).

Regards,

Sergio Ammirata