[vlc-devel] LibVLC 1.2 status

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Nov 4 15:14:42 CET 2011

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 10:05:55 -0400, "Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D."
<sergio at ammirata.net> wrote:
> Most h264 TS streams cannot be forwarded to stream_out even though they
> can be played using video_out. To me, this is a major bug that I would
> like fixed too.

I was referring specifically to LIBVLC issues. Stream output is a missing
feature in LibVLC, your problem cannot be a LibVLC one. This feature gap
also needs to be addressed but definitely not in version 1.2.

For other issues, feel free to file bugs and start other threads.

http://www.remlab.net/