[vlc-devel] Arabic Translation Support

Mayez Kabbara mayez.kabbara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:15:19 CEST 2014

Dear VLC,

I have been always a huge admirer of your open-source product. VLC has
always been there for me to help entertain me, educate me and other
discreet things as well.

In return, I would like to help contribute in any way possible. I
(surprisingly) only recently checked VLC's website and noticed that we can
offer our humble services. I believe I could help by translating any
necessary text to Arabic or if any design tasks are needed kindly let me
know.

You can contact me via:
email: mayez.kabbara at gmail.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mayez.kabbara
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayezkabbara

Regardless what happens, I wish you further success,
Good Luck,
*Mayez Kabbara*