[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] configure: unbreak cross-pkg-config support with contrib

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Tue Mar 4 00:39:42 CET 2014

On 03 Mar, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> No. I have no access (to my knowledge) to the buildbots, and even if I

This is untrue: you have access to it.

> (Note that the Windows packaging is broken since over a year, if following
> the official Wiki instructions. I guess the build bots rely on undocumented
> local hacks and/or old build tool versions.)

They don't have hacks, and they work fine.
Windows building even works on Windows, natively, if you know enough
about autotools.

The Debian packager of mingw decided to not use the default flags, while
not recommended. Complaints can go there...

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734