[vlc-devel] Cross-compiling for Win32 on Ubuntu x86_64 fails

Jarrad Whitaker jarrad.whitaker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:38:35 CET 2014

Well that did it - with contrib home-built, VLC itself is finishing
compiling. However, the npapi plugin is failing to find libvlc (again,
a pkgconfig error?) so Windows packaging is breaking.

Ideas?

Thanks for all the help, am posting here with the intention of
documenting the process for others as much as nagging for help. :)

Jarrad