[vlc-devel] Request for translation files (Indian Languages)

chandrakant dhutadmal cpdhutadmal at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 13:32:43 CEST 2015

Hi Christoph.
I am facing strange issue while trying to request for Joining a language team of translators. Kindly find attached the screenshots of issues being faced.
For example, I Navigate to page https://www.transifex.com/yaron/vlc-trans/language/ta/ and then try to click on Join button, it Asks for which language the request is being made for.
When i try to search for Tamil, it is unavailable. Hence unable to request for Joining Tamil Team. Same thing I tried with Oriya language also. But the same error.
Kindly let me know how to proceed for requesting to join these language teams.

Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.