[vlc-devel] 3.0.12 tagging

Sean McGovern gseanmcg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:30:01 CEST 2020

Hi John,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble building from the 3.0
branch.

Can you open a new mail thread with as much information as possible? Build
logs would be a good starting point.

While I don't build on MacOS myself, there are several individuals on list
who may be able to assist. 3.0.11 should be buildable as is.

-- Sean McGovern