[vlc-devel] Some commits have disappeared

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Tue Nov 17 14:30:52 CET 2020

Hi,

The CoC says no revert without disucussion (or at least it did when it was voted on and until last I checked). I fail to see a CoC violation. Though if it was done knowingly and willfully, I would have appreciated an answer to my own requests. Now with all the false accusations and threats of bans, I can't see it happening.

As for my "grudge", I'd like to see your face if the OP discarded your review by implying that you can't read code. And don't tell me you haven't noticed after I've raised it however many times... And that's just the last of a litany of review comment discarding and occasional offensive counter-review stanzas.

But apparently, that's just a minor communication problem, to paraphrase Thomas. Well no, it's repeated trolling. And I'll no longer tolerate being the only named person here whose bad behaviour is singled out in public here. Enough is enough.