Very jittery video - any solutions?

Jeffrey Cobb cdoc2000 at mediaone.net
Fri Dec 14 03:29:27 CET 2001

How would I know if I'm using XVideo?  My DVD screen says "XVideo".  Is
there any other way to check?  Mine plays but it skips from time to time and
gets a bit slow every once in a while.

Come to think of it,  I've got a VooDoo 3 AGP card.  Is there anyway to take
advantage of the acceleration on that?

Jeff