Very jittery video - any solutions?

Jeffrey Cobb cdoc2000 at mediaone.net
Fri Dec 14 06:31:33 CET 2001

I downloaded the latest CVS tarball.  Is this what you mean??

It installed okay.  Everything works about the same though.  I've been
checking out the latest OpenGL and Glide3d plugins.  Not sure if I have the
energy to install those but I noticed that they're not installed on my
system.  I installed SDL specifically for VLC.  It seems to be using it (at
least it compiled during install). Would either one of those plugins help
things?

rundown on my system:
AMD K6-2 500Mhz - 256 MB RAM - 10x DVD drive.
VooDoo3 16Mb
RedHat 7.2 (kernel 2.4.7-10)

Thanx,
Jeff