sound problems

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Fri Feb 16 17:17:06 CET 2001

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 01:24:48PM +0100, Tom wrote:
> > kernel 2.4.2-pre1
> > XFree86-4.0.2
> > es1371 sound drivers
> > nvidia tnt2 card with nvidia drivers
> > amd athlon
> > 128M ram
> > vlc 0.2.61

no problem with almost identical hardware, kernel 2.4.1 and xfree 4.0.1

however, the 0.2.61 gnome module doesn't compile correctly anymore. it
seems to be looking for libdb, which I don't have. I can offer libdb1
and libdb2, however. maybe the configure needs to be updated?

also, how do I get an interface? both x11 and ncurses should work (I
compiled them), but no --intf option seems to do anything.

--
-- http://www.lemuria.org
-- http://www.Nexus-Project.net