Problems with vlc0.2.80

Jake Goulding shepmaster at mac.com
Tue Jul 3 09:43:11 CEST 2001

Alex,

I've never been able to use the double-clickable version. Ever. However,
the console mode works just fine. One thing of note is that you need to
launch it by this means;

1) cd to the vlc directory
2) type ./vlc path/to/unencrypted/vob/file

in my case, i usually type ./vlc
~/Desktop/AwaitingFlames/Other/Deeprising.vob

but that is just my test file ;>

-jake