vlc- bug?

WebGuardian webguardian at safepointetech.com
Wed Jul 25 17:00:22 CEST 2001

Lajos,

I don't know about SuSE 7.1 but on SuSE 7.2 the RedHat version does not
work. I did try the Mandrake version and this worked fine.

I tried packaging this for SuSE but I ran into problems that I didn't
have the time to troubleshoot. Perhaps this is the time to look at this
a little more closely.

Bruce