slackware 8: vlc -vvvvv (output)

cdowns cdowns at skillsoft.com
Mon Jul 30 03:40:11 CEST 2001

Well im having no luck for some reason ? im running vlc 0.2.81 on my
laptop just fine, my workstation is just being a pain. i cant even run vlc
from the command line. i get "unable to determine stream type" hmmm i do
have gtk-devel installed and im getting no where.. any ideas ? like is
their a command arg fro  stream types or something ?

ok thanks

-D