User comments

Azrael Angel Of Death psuedo_azrael at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:49:25 CEST 2001

Hi, I use xine.. and have been trying to use vlc.
Last night I downloaded the mandrake rpm's and attempted to install.
I was hit by two dependencies libSDL and another one i can't recall off the
top of my head.
As a linux user for a few years I don't consider msyelf to be too newbie-ish
.. and in the past this sort of thing never bothered me.. I can always go
and find what I need. However last night I was attempting to install vlc on
a non-networked machine.. which means I had to wait.

If these dependancies are mentioned on the site that I missed, I withdraw my
suggetion.. however is it possible to have links to the most important
dependancies so that those downloading files are aware that there is more
they need? Just to save them a little time.

Many thanks for listening.. umm.. reading.

Looking forward to getting vlc working tonight.....

--             Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of
the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would
improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566