Decent video card?

Pavel Epifanov Y2 p_epifanov at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 21:06:56 CEST 2001

On Sat, 15 Sep 2001, Julien Gourdon wrote:

>=Marc ARIBERTI wrote:
>=
>=Yes, there is a great improvement with the xvideo for voodoo3. The
>=picture is no more jerky. But there is still a problem : the sound
>=doesn't seem to be synchrnoized (?) with the picture.

Sorry for interrupting. I was getting the similar problem for quite
some time with all movie player and EURIKA (!): Have you checked the
perfomance of your computer (with "top" for instance) .

For me it was just that my CPU (PII-233) is not fast enough and only could
be used with small resolution movies or with skipping some frames
(mplayer option -framedrop).

---
Regards,
Pavel Epifanov.