Future Features??? (And OSX question)

The DJ hartman at mac.com
Tue Apr 2 11:53:53 CEST 2002

I was just wondering if there is any planned support for the next few
things.

- Displaying .sub subtitles over any videofile type.
- DivX 5.0 plugin
- MPEG4 plugin

I was wondering
- is there a status on any of these
- if so what is it
- how hard would it be to do this and where to start.
- can the DivX 5 source be easily converted into a videolan plugin?

Oh, and about this:
> If you're using the cvs version then simply go to preferences --> audio and
> enter the appropriate amount of milliseconds in the 'Compensate
> desyncronisation of audio' box.

I downloaded CVS and compiled it, but there doesn't seem to be a preferences
item. Am I missing something?
Should I download a different tag? I just checked out vlc.

DJ
Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan 'The DJ' Hartman
ICQnr: 10111559