svcd question

stephen headley stephenheadley at bitcasters.com
Fri Feb 8 16:18:14 CET 2002

at http://www.vcdhelp.com it says your program plays svcds.
does your windows9x vlc player, play svcds?
if so how do I get it to play. when I go to "playdisk" all I see is dvd or
vcd. when
I try to play the svcd anyway, the program crashes. "illegal operation
thing".
also does your player require a dvd rom for vcd/svcd playback?

windvd3 only requires a cdrom when playing vcd/svcd.
but it also costs $50. the demo only plays 5minutes of my svcd.

if vlc doesn't play svcds can someone point me in the right direction of a
free player that does.
or point me in the direction of a crack for windvd3.

i'm trying to watch "loard of rings" here.

thanks,

Stephen Headley
Designer
Bitcasters Inc.