Input Buffer Leak (was: ToggleFullScreen)

Michael S.Zick mszick at pflash.com
Mon Jan 14 23:21:20 CET 2002

> One thing you could do to help though would be to use another input plugin
> and see if the problem still happens. You could try the dvdread plugin for
> example or better still, try just the basic file input (but you might have
> to rip the dvd to your hard disk for this).
> This could help to pin-point an input plugin problem.
>
> Gildas

I am willing to try, but...

How do I specify a different input plugin?

Reading this DVD as a data disc shows two directories an Audio_ts and a
Video_ts, Should I copy both or just one of them or what?  Does the
file-input plugin expect the directory path that encloses both of these
directories or just the video_ts directory or one of the files inside of that
one?

I suspect (since I seem to be the only one on the ML to mention this) that
this "skipped picture - input buffer leak" is due to my system being barely
fast enough to do the processing.
If so, I will need to do the above testing this afternoon - I plan to pull
the 466mhz celeron and plug in two 1.26 ghz P-III-S processors tonight.

Mike
PS: If, after the cpu change, the program still does "skipped picture" ....