Compiled 0.2.92 for Mac OS X

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sat Jan 19 21:23:30 CET 2002

On Saturday 19 January 2002 19:33, Stéphane Sudre wrote:
> le 19/01/02 18:13, Florian G. Pflug à fgp at phlo.org a écrit :
> >
> > Your statement that "I don't know nothing about Objective-C & Cocoa"
implies
> > that you _do_ know something about those. I invite you to work on the
> > MacOSX-Port, and fix the bugs that are anoying you.
>
> That was my original will as soon as I saw the GUI Front-End was switched to
> Cocoa. The problem is that the current source code is not compiling at all
> (a simple example is the use of a TestMethod which is defined nowhere). I'm
> not able to help on the engine since it's too complex for me but on the GUI
> I may be of some help.
>
> This morning, I was trying to see if some little modifications in the
> specific Mac OS X parts would be possible tomake it compile but things like
> the MODULE_NULL and TestMethod makes it impossible to compile.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Stephane

The main cvs branch has been broken for a few weeks now, but we had no choice
since important architecture changes have been made (especially concerning
the video output) and all the plugins need to be adapted to the new code.
Remember that the developpers here take on their free time to work on this
project, so it will take some time until the main cvs branch is fixed.

Anyway, I should have fixed the initialization code of the macosx plugin
(another part that has changed) so if you want to help us and contribute to
this project you are welcome.

--
Gildas

PS: please next time try to remember that it's not really useful (and also
appreciated) to criticize somebody's code. If you want to do something
useful, send us constructive comments, solutions or even better: patches.
And also remember that we do the best we can with the limited free time we've
got.