vlc 0.4.1 error: "DTS audio not handled yet"

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Tue Jul 16 15:26:50 CEST 2002

On Monday 15 July 2002 23:21, See Below To Reply wrote:

> hi gildas,
>
> i'm using tcsh so i guess for me it's "setenv DVDCSS_METHOD title"...
> which i did (and verified it with printenv). this did not change the
> behavior of the client at all.

Ok, could you use "setenv DVDCSS_VERBOSE 2" and send us the log you get
(with and without DVDCSS_METHOD=title).

You can use this command line to make things easier:
vlc -vvvvvvvvvvvv dvd: --intf=logger
and send us the vlc.log file you get.

Could you also tell us if your DVD drive is RPC2 (region protection) and if
the dvd you are trying to play is from another region than what your drive
is set to ?

Regards,

--
Gildas