dvd-encryption -- poor performance

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jul 24 20:17:23 CEST 2002

do you have the gatos ati.2 driver installed...

http://gatos.sourceforge.net/ati.2.php

that ought to support Xv acceleration just fine... peroformance of that
video-chipset with that cpu ought to be acceptable.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but