Video output to 2nd screen?

Stephan Budach budy at stephanbudach.de
Sun Jun 2 12:12:03 CEST 2002

Hi there,

I am using vls/vlc to stream and watch video over my wireless lan at
home. Now, what would be really nice was, if vlc on MAc OS X was able to
direct its output to another screen than the main one. I´d like to hook
up my Powerbook to my TV and have the movie displayed on there.

Is there any chance that this may come true in the future?

Thanks for a terrific project,
Stephan

--
Stephan Budach

Jung von Matt/Services

Glashüttenstrasse 38   			20357 Hamburg
Telefon: +49-40-4321-1353    		Fax: +49-40-4321-1114
eMail: stephan.budach at jvm.de	Internet: http://www.jvm.de