vlc error INPUT_MAX_ALLOCATION reached?

Bill Eldridge bill at rfa.org
Fri Mar 22 13:28:28 CET 2002

Bill Eldridge wrote:

> Christophe Massiot wrote:
> >
> > Ŕ (At) 14:22 +0100 21/03/2002, Bill Eldridge écrivait (wrote) :

> > > Yes, this seems to be true
> >
> > It works perfectly for me with Dolby_Broadway.vob. For people who have
> > problems with it, please find a reproducible situation...

It didn't work for me (threw it in my Apache directory,
http://localhost/Dolby_Broadway.vob, got no response.
When I try it via ffserver, I again get the:

module error: requested access module `http' unavailable
input error: no suitable access plug-in for `http/:localhost'

--
Bill Eldridge
Radio Free Asia
bill at rfa.org