segfault

Rich Birch ringo at dial.pipex.com
Wed Mar 27 18:48:59 CET 2002

Hi, just to let you know I get a segfault at the beginning of the last
chapter in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It ran fine through the whole
film apart from the very last chapter, and it does it every single time.

With -vvvvvvvvvvvv i got:

input: playing at normal rate
dvd info: chapter 28 prg_cell 97 map_cell 97
intf: stream has changed, refreshing interface
vpar warning: MPEG2NonIntra coeff is out of bound
vpar warning: MPEG2NonIntra coeff is out of bound
vpar warning: MPEG2NonIntra coeff is out of bound
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from P[3] to P[2]
vpar synchro warning: dts != current_pts (-184888)
ac3dec warning: error during audioblock
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from B[2] to B[1]
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from B[1] to B[2]
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from P[2] to P[4]
vpar info: stream periodicity changed from P[4] to P[3]
Segmentation fault

Redhat 7.2 fully updated
AMD XP 1700
256MB

Let me know if I can tell you anything else

Rich