read stored DVD

terkurung terkurung at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 01:06:29 CEST 2002

 Hi everyone,
I am trying to read "encrypted" stored DVD from my local hard drive. But everytime I attemp that the vls is always complaining about "libdvdread: CSS authentication failed". I have tried several executables in the /libdvdread/src directory such as ./verify, ./play_title just to test the libdvdread. It always works if I run the test with the actual dvd. But when it comes to reading the stored DVD, it always fails. It complains about "libdvdcss : file accessed is a directory" (Which of course is true)
So anyone can help me .. ? Please  ... :-)
Hendry