OSX client performance

adamgt at mac.com adamgt at mac.com
Sun May 12 00:42:11 CEST 2002

I have found that renicing will help many things in OS X.  I usually
renice Virtual PC 5 and vlc to -16.  Any higher and you risk freaky
problems.  MPEG 1 files play fine in QT5 for me however.  I am on a dual
533 G4 with 1.12 gigs of RAM so maybe that helps a bit.  Anyways keep up
the good work on vlc!

-Adam