[vlc] Re: vlc version 0.4.5

Gildas Bazin gbazin at netcourrier.com
Sun Nov 10 10:26:00 CET 2002

On Saturday 09 November 2002 20:07, David wrote:
> Hi download vlc version 0.4.5  but when I run the program I get audio but
no video, can you please tell me why, and also what I need to do in order
to get it to run properly?

> My system is 1000 Mhz. with 256Mb Ram and I'm running windows 98.

Could you send us a log file produced by vlc ?
For this, open a dos command box, go to the directory where vlc is installed
and type:
"vlc -I logger dvd:d:" (replace d: by you dvd drive letter) or "vlc -I
logger nameofyourvideofile". You will get a file named vlc.log that you'll
have to send us.

Regards,

--
Gildas