[vlc] [Fwd] Volume problem

System administration admin at via.ecp.fr
Sun Nov 17 15:03:03 CET 2002

----- Forwarded message -----

From: Rob Holland <macboy at xmas1788.cjb.net>
To: videolan at videolan.org

Just wanted to inform you of a problem that I have observed with vlc
under Mac OS X. I have an emac and have noticed that the volume is a a
bit low when playing things. When I play a dvd or a divx file in the
Apple dvd player app or watch divx in quicktime, when the volume is at
full it is blaring loud and you can't stand it for more than a couple
of seconds.  However, when I'm at full volume with vlc on the same dvd
and divx file, the volume is moderate up close but not very hearable
far away. Just thought I'd let you know, hope this gets fixed soon.
Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----