[vlc] Multiple Audio Streams

Krishnakanth K kkrishna at mihy.mot.com
Tue Oct 8 09:15:35 CEST 2002

First of all i would like to congratulate the videolan team for having
developed such a useful tool in vlc. i have been using vlc for a couple of
months now and have gained a lot from it.

Of late we are facing the problem with multiple audio streams.
First of all we are not able to procure any audio streams on the net.
I request you to kindly provide me with a relevant link where in we can find
some audio streams.
Also can we find any videos with the option of multiple audio starems
available?  If yes please give us the relevant link.

Regards
krishnakanth